2. Integrated forest biorefinery network design under demand uncertainty: a case study on canadian pulp & paper industry.
3. From the Editors—That's Important, Interesting, and Generative: Winners of the AMJ 2021 Best Paper Award and 2022 Research Impact Award.
4. Advancing sales theory with conceptual papers: what's new and what's next?
5. Zero-defect manufacturing the approach for higher manufacturing sustainability in the era of industry 4.0: a position paper.
6. Prevalence of nonsensical algorithmically generated papers in the scientific literature.
7. Behavior Analysis of Feeding Unit of a Paper Industry in Fuzzy Environment.
8. DEMAND AND SUPPLY IN THE COMMERCIAL PAPER MARKET.
9. Colonial North Carolina's paper money regime, 1712–1774: value decomposition and performance.
10. Lightweight fine-grained classification for scientific paper.
11. A bibliometric and thematic review of business excellence journal papers from 1990 to 2020.
12. Why did (some) consumers buy toilet papers? A cross‐cultural examination of panic buying as a maladaptive coping response to COVID‐19.
13. Industry Commons: an ecosystem approach to horizontal enablers for sustainable cross-domain industrial innovation (a positioning paper).
14. Toilet paper and food waste in UASB reactors: A contribution to reducing the amount of conventional solid waste disposal.
15. The Good-on-Paper Effect: How the Decision Context Influences Virtuous Behavior.
16. Different is better: how unique initial coin offering language in white papers enhances success.
17. Creating clubs and giants: How competition policies influenced the strategy and structure of Nordic pulp and paper industry, 1970–2000.
18. Editor’s Comments: Positioning a Theory Paper For Publication.
19. Survival of the cleanest? Evidence from a plant-level analysis of pollutant emissions in Canadian pulp and paper industry, 2005–2013.
20. A Discussion of citations from the perspective of the contribution of the cited paper to the citing paper.
Discovery Service for Jio Institute Digital Library
For full access to our library's resources, please sign in.