2. EAEA17 Conference: Call for Papers and Preliminary Information.
3. Prevalence of nonsensical algorithmically generated papers in the scientific literature.
4. DEMAND AND SUPPLY IN THE COMMERCIAL PAPER MARKET.
5. Why did (some) consumers buy toilet papers? A cross‐cultural examination of panic buying as a maladaptive coping response to COVID‐19.
6. The Warming Papers : The Scientific Foundation for the Climate Change Forecast
7. Toilet paper and food waste in UASB reactors: A contribution to reducing the amount of conventional solid waste disposal.
8. Different is better: how unique initial coin offering language in white papers enhances success.
9. 3.3: Fabricating Self‐Powered E‐paper on Paper Substrates and Driven by Triboelectric Nanogenerator Module.
10. A Discussion of citations from the perspective of the contribution of the cited paper to the citing paper.
11. The differential impacts of coercive pressure from environmental law and proactive environmental strategy on corporate environmental performance: The case study of a pulp and paper company.
12. Global Life Cycle Paper Flows, Recycling Metrics, and Material Efficiency.
13. Postponement of EAEA17 Conference: Call for Papers and Preliminary Information.
14. A review on a novel method for aging evaluation of transformer insulating paper based on methanol.
15. Understanding Clinical Papers
16. Environmental analysis of producing biochar and energy recovery from pulp and paper mill biosludge.
17. How using a paper versus mobile calendar influences everyday planning and plan fulfillment.
18. How to Read a Paper : The Basics of Evidence-based Medicine and Healthcare
19. Ratings, Commercial Paper, and Equity Returns.
20. How the quality of initial coin offering white papers influences fundraising: Using security token offerings white papers as a benchmark.
Discovery Service for Jio Institute Digital Library
For full access to our library's resources, please sign in.