2. Advancing sales theory with conceptual papers: what's new and what's next?
3. Challenges faced by small enterprises in Bangladesh: the case of JNA Pulp paper business.
4. Does the traditional recruitment procedure of higher education institutions cause paper waste?
5. Comparison of Ontario's roundwood and recycled fibre pulp and paper mills' performance using data Envelopment analysis.
6. Response to Richard McIntyre on Shredding Paper.
7. Zero-defect manufacturing the approach for higher manufacturing sustainability in the era of industry 4.0: a position paper.
8. Colonial North Carolina's paper money regime, 1712–1774: value decomposition and performance.
9. A bibliometric and thematic review of business excellence journal papers from 1990 to 2020.
10. Industry Commons: an ecosystem approach to horizontal enablers for sustainable cross-domain industrial innovation (a positioning paper).
11. Research on Deacidification and Reinforcement of Archives Paper with Calcium Carbonate Nanoparticles/Modified Hydroxypropyl Cellulose.
12. Creating clubs and giants: How competition policies influenced the strategy and structure of Nordic pulp and paper industry, 1970–2000.
13. A Comparison of Materials for Dry Surface Cleaning Soot-Coated Papers of Varying Roughness: Assessing Efficacy, Physical Surface Changes, and Residue.
14. Shredding Paper: The Rise and Fall of Maine's Mighty Paper Industry, by Michael Hillard (Ithaca: Cornell, 2021).
15. Basalt Fiber-Based Electrical Insulating Paper: Fabrication, Characterization, and Performance.
16. Research on aging behavior of university archives paper with artificial acidification.
17. Coconut Husk, a Lignocellulosic Biomass, as a Promising Engineering Material for Non-wood Paper Production.
18. Wood cells characterization and suitability appraisal of 7- and 9-year-old Cedrela odorata L. (Miliaceae) wood for paper-based products manufacturing.
19. From Dirca to design: printmaking with leatherwood (Dirca mexicana) bark paper.
20. Do working papers increase journal citations? Evidence from the top 5 journals in economics.
Discovery Service for Jio Institute Digital Library
For full access to our library's resources, please sign in.