2. Barnes Reports: Paper Mills Industry (NAICS 32212).
3. Effect of bone glue concentration on the composition structure, surface properties, and thermal stability of Xuan paper
4. Personalized paper recommendation for postgraduates using multi-semantic path fusion
5. Does citation polarity help evaluate the quality of academic papers?
6. Biodegradable Stone Paper as a Sustainable Alternative to Traditional Paper: A Review
7. Scientific Paper Recommendation System
8. Physicomechanical Properties of Al6063 Metal Matrix Composite Reinforceed with Incinerated Waste Cardboard Paper Ash
9. TAPRec: time-aware paper recommendation via the modeling of researchers’ dynamic preferences
10. Minimally invasive evaluation of cellulose paper degradation using water-soluble carbohydrates
11. Functionalization of sugarcane bagasse–based paper with amla pomace/titanium dioxide nanoparticles providing antimicrobial protection for food safety
12. Update zu Diagnostik und Therapie der Moyamoya-Angiopathie: Ein White Paper anlässlich der ersten europäischen Leitlinien 2023
13. Low delay flexible paper-based electrode for capacitive sensor filled through carbon-based materials
14. Significance of Nanoparticles on Electrical Breakdown Strength of Oil-Impregnated Paper Reinforced with Rutile-TiO2
15. Manufacturing 3d-Printed Paper Microfluidics Integrated With Ionization Mass-Spectrometry for Illicit Drugs Analysis and On-Chip Chromatography
16. Enhancement and mechanism of NFC doping for improved thermal–mechanical properties of insulating paper
17. Achieving surface hydrophobic and moisture-proof properties of ancient-book paper by in-situ protection of epoxy-based POSS/PVDF composite coating
18. Paper-based Two-electrode Sensor fabricated by Pencil Drawing for Glucose Sensing
19. Rock-Paper-Scissors Image Classification Using Transfer Learning
20. Web-based Pretrained Transformer Model for Scientific Paper Summarization (WPT-SPS)
Discovery Service for Jio Institute Digital Library
For full access to our library's resources, please sign in.